Services in Stourbridge are provided by Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council.
The Council manages services including schools, social services, strategic planning matters, highways, refuse and waste disposal sites, museums, libraries, town planning, environmental health, housing, benefits, council tax collection, refuse collection and leisure facilities.
You can find the contact details for your local elected representatives by entering your postcode here:
If you are unsure who to go to or you have a problem of a more general nature then your nearest Citizens' Advice Bureau will be able to guide you.
Dudley District Citizens Advice Bureau
69 Market Street
Telephone: 01384 816 222 - Advice line
Fax: 01384 816220
Advice sessions are held at other locations in the constituency
If your concern is not local in nature and concerns central government policies (such as the National Health Service, HM Revenue and Customs - who collect the bulk of tax and pay child benefit and tax credits, and the Department of Work and Pensions who deal with issues such as benefits, pensions and national insurance) then you should contact your MP, Margot James.
Your MP can help you with all matters for which Parliament or central government is responsible, such as:
• Tax queries involving the HM Revenue and Customs Department.
• Issues dealt with by the Department for Work and Pensions such as benefits, pensions and National Insurance.
• Issues dealt with by the Home Office, such as immigration.
• Issues dealt with by the Department of Health, such as hospitals and the National Health Service (NHS).
• Issues dealt with by the Department for Education, such as academy status and educational grants.
Non-Emergency Calls dial 101
Local Police | Local Policing Unit
NHS Direct dial 0845 4647
Out of hours doctors dial 0300 555 4566
Out of hours dentist dial 01384 213735
Flight Tracking (live)
View Stourbridge Constituency in a larger map